* Fees are due by the 5th of every month.
* Should fees not be paid by the required date, a 10 percent late penalty fee will be charged for any outstanding amounts and is done
so automatically by our automated accounting system.
* Should fees still not be paid for within 5 working days of the due date, this will result in the unfortunate suspension of your child from school until fees are brought up to date and paid in full. School fees are still payable while your child is suspended.
* School fees are charged, even if your child is absent.
* School fees are payable every month, in advance, regardless of school holidays.
* December school fees are still payable even though we close for December holidays from round about the 15th till January when the public schools re-open.
* Any bounced cheque fees will be for the account of the paying parent.
* Any late collection penalties is immediately payable to the Staff Member on duty.